Monday, December 16, 2013

Monday Kitty Update

I'm three/fifths of the way through the Cat Quilt-Along over at Oh, Fransson!  


As of yesterday, I've made 15 of those cute little kitty faces.  :)


So here's my dilemma.  I'm planning on doing a black background and the same type of quilting as the original, but I'm trying to decide what color thread I should use to do the quilting.  If I use black thread to match the background, should I use a white thread to do the cats?  Or should I just use the white thread to do the all-over pattern?  Hmmmm.

1 comment:

  1. Your kitty faces are looking great! I love the fabric choices you made, Georgi. You sure do have a dilemma. What about using a thread that will blend with both the background and the faces? I have never found it in any quilt shop around here, but think that monofilament thread would work great. Or how about making the quilting stand out and using a variegated thread? Can't wait to see how this turns out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)