Monday, January 6, 2014

Trying to catch up ...

It dawned on me this weekend that I might be able to catch up on one more finish for the 2013 Finish-A-Long that I signed up for with Leanne of she can quilt.

When I made my list, I had made two blocks in a class for a table runner out of the Back To Charm School book by Mary Etherington and Connie Tesene.  So I dug it out on Saturday thinking "I can do this!"  



It actually went together pretty quickly (for me) and I finished making the top by Sunday night.  (I was really happy with the way the little center squares lined up!)  However, I forgot to line up the little strips in blocks, but I won't beat myself up too bad.  :)


I went and shopped for backing and binding and now it's all sitting there patiently while I finish up Christmas shopping for the grandkids and getting ready for my Michigan trip on Friday.  (and yes, I know it's way past Christmas, but did you see the price of airfare in December?!)  Digging out all my snuggies ~ BRRRR!

So it's all good ~ I'll just add it (again) to my 1st quarter 2014 Finish-A-Long which is moving over to The Littlest Thistle.


Linking up with Marelize at Stitch by Stitch for Anything Goes Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Georgi, it's really lovely! You're going to have that finished up lickety-split. Thanks for sharing!

    http://busyneedle.ch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)