Sunday, March 30, 2014

2014 Finish-Along ~ 1st Quarter Results

Here are my results for the 1st Quarter of the 2014 Finish-Along.  (See my original post here.)



1 - This table runner I was trying to finish before the Jan. 8th deadline ~ which of course didn't happen.   FINISHED!  Blogged here.



2 - Verona Hourglass quilt.  I finished piecing the top in February.  The backing is ready and I've made the binding ~ so why has it taken me so long to finish?  Originally, it was the fear of doing the actual quilting ~ I've wanted to do free-motion quilting on this one and it terrified me.  I have since taken a FMQ class and I've been practicing, so maybe I can do it this quarter!  :)  NO PROGRESS  :(  It's going on my Quarter 2 list.



3 - My In From the Cold quilt.  I LOVED putting this together!  I'm gathering ideas on how to quilt this one ~ so I'm excited to get it done.  FINISHED!  Blogged here.




4 -  Cat Quilt.  This one was fun to do as well.  I've begun the quilting and prepared the binding, so I'm sure I'll finish this quarter!  FINISHED!  Blogged here.




5 - I decided to jump into the "2014 It's a New Year Sewalong" at Sew Can She.  So far I've only got my fabrics ready, but I'm heading up north for a week or so, so I haven't really done much else!  Looking forward to learning how to make log cabin blocks.  FINISHED!  Blogged here.




6 - I'd also really like to finish up the Tula Pink "City Sampler" Sew Along hosted by Sara at Sew Sweetness.  I think I'm up to block 70, so I still have 30 blocks to go.   NO PROGRESS.

Pretty happy with 4 out of 6!  Linking up with Katy at The Littlest Thistle.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on all your finishes, but you need to link each one up for an entry into the draw (sorry if you've done that on page 2 already, I'm still wading my way through page 1!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)