Sunday, March 9, 2014

Some weekend progress

Lots of progress made so far this weekend ~ quilting is done!


I love the way you can see all the little mugs on the back when the light shines through :)


I chose the red snowflake fabric for the binding.



Keeping that little roll of binding on a spindle really makes life easier.


I'm half-way through hand stitching the binding to the back ~ hopefully I can finish it tonight!

What's next on the agenda?  


I picked up a FQ Frenzy Denim & Daisies bundle from Sew Lux a while back, so I decided to use it for the Star Light Star Bright Quilt-Along posted by Melissa Corry at Happy Quilting.  I know I'm late getting into this, but I love the pattern, so I'm going for it anyway!  I cut the print pieces today.



Feelin' pretty productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)