Wednesday, April 9, 2014

2014 Finish-Along ~ Quarter 2 List

OK ~ Here's my list for the 2nd Quarter of the 2014 Finish-A-Long hosted by Katy at The Littlest Thistle.


A couple of things were moved from last quarter:

1 - Verona Hourglass quilt.  I finished piecing the top in February of 2013.  The backing is ready and I've made the binding ~ so why has it taken me so long to finish?  Originally, it was the fear of doing the actual quilting ~ I've wanted to do free-motion quilting on this one and it terrified me.  I have since taken a FMQ class and I've been practicing, so maybe I can do it this quarter!  :)


2 - I'd really like to finish up the Tula Pink "City Sampler" Sew Along hosted by Sara at Sew Sweetness.  I think I'm up to block 70, so I still have 30 blocks to go.



Now for the new things on the list:

3 - Good Night Irene quilt ~ I actually have 7 blocks done (will update the photo when I get a chance).  I'm no longer doing this as part of a quilt-along, but I'd love to finish it this quarter.



4 - Star Light Star Bright Quilt.  Another quilt-along that I lagged way behind on, but I can't wait to see this done!


5 -  Hop Skip & Jump Block of the Month over at Sew Lux Fabric.  I've finished 9 blocks (should be 10, so I'm a wee bit behind!), but I see the end in sight and I'm putting it on this list.


I think that's it for now!  Linking up with Katy at The Littlest Thistle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)