Friday, July 25, 2014

2014 Finish-A-Long ~ Second 3rd Quarter Finish

Yes, it's true!  I've finished another quilt on my Q3 list.  I know ~ pretty hard to believe, right?   Well, here's the proof.  This is where I was Wednesday morning:



and by Wednesday afternoon I had finished hand-stitching the binding, but I waited until yesterday to take photos outside.  (BTW, I'm in Michigan at my daughter Jen's house (that's her graciously holding the quilt), so do I get bonus points for finishing something while I'm on vacation?)

Here's the finish:





I even took an action shot since it was a little breezy.  :)



This quilt finished up at about 40" by 60".  I probably should have added another column of heart blocks to make it wider, but it's good enough for curling up on the couch!

Linking up with Fabric Frenzy and TGIFF.

1 comment:

  1. It turned out great! I think this pattern would also work in greys and peaches :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)