Thursday, December 18, 2014

WIP Wednesday ~ some progress on a Dapper Quilt

Really didn't get much sewing time in this week ~ we took a trip to South Carolina for our grandson's graduation from the Marine Corps boot camp at Parris Island.  Seeing all those new Marines sure makes us proud!  




I did manage to work on my Dapper quilt a little once we got home.  The top is pieced (there's actually a 2" border that I added after I took this pic) ...


and I started trying to figure out how to piece the back.  Hoping to get this quilt finished by the end of the quarter!


Linking up with Freshly Pieced and Let's Bee Social!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your grandson! Your Dapper quilt is sure looking smart. Looking forward to seeing it all quilted up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)