Tuesday, March 17, 2015

2015 Finish-Along: one more 1st quarter finish

I really had grand plans for finishing more on my list this quarter, but things got in the way ~ in other words, I started too many new projects!

But I did manage to finish the QAYG Made Modern table runner!  I ended up with eight blocks before I ran out of the Valencia jelly roll and I sashed it with a half-inch of Kona white between the blocks.  Once I basted the back on, I did some stitch in the ditch between the blocks and around the inside squares of the log cabins.  Pretty minimal, but I didn't think it needed a lot after the initial quilting. It ended up being 24-1/2" by 49" ~ pretty generous for a table runner, I think.

So here's my second finish for the 2015 Finish-Along (1st Quarter) ~ I love the colors in this one!






Linking up with Sew Cute Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours in this one too! Nice finish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a beautiful table runner! I love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)