Thursday, March 19, 2015

WIP for this week ~ a little progress on old and new stuff

Short and sweet ~

Two more blocks done on the Star Light Star Bright Quilt ~




and I have all the rest of the pieces sorted into baggies for each block.  (I'm easily confused, so it took a while!)   :)


February was my month as Queen Bee for the Newbie Quilters group over at Threadbias.  I asked for a Garden Fence block that I found at Hyacinth Quilt Designs ~ in yellow and grey.  I've received 6 blocks so far and I'm loving the way it's coming together!  I haven't started my block yet ~ guess I better get on that!




Speaking of yellow and grey ~ I've started quilt #1 for my daughter, and she picked yellow and grey.  :)  We decided on a collection called Modern Folkloric by The Henley Studio for Andover Fabrics.





I've managed to get all the fabrics cut ~


decided on a different order 


and finished the first block.  LOVE this pattern!  (Thanks, Camille!!)


Linking up with Needle and Thread Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)