Monday, April 6, 2015

2015 Finish-Along ~ 2nd Quarter list.

I'm ready!  I have great hopes for the second quarter of the 2015 Finish-Along with Adrianne at The Windy Side.  I had a great time doing this last year and hope to accomplish even more this year!  




Here's my list for the 2nd Quarter:

Continuing on with a couple of things from last year ~ although, honestly, they're on the back burner at the moment due to the quilts I'm working on for my girls.

1 - Star Light Star Bright Quilt.  Another quilt-along that I lagged way behind on ~ I have 4 blocks done and hope to make at least some progress this quarter.

               


2 - Diamond District.  I'm still on six blocks ~ maybe by the end of the year!


New on my list ~ I promised my girls that I'd make them a quilt this year.  So here goes:

3 - Puddle Jumping.  I started on this quilt in January.  I've actually finished 7 blocks so far ~ 9 more to go ~ so I have a good start on this one!  It's a great Thimbleblossoms pattern by Camille Roskelley.  I'm using the Modern Folkloric collection by The Henley Studio from Andover Fabrics with a few other fabrics thrown in.


4 - Flag quilt.  My middle daughter picked a flag quilt because her oldest son is a Marine.   We found a quilt designed by Tish Douglas in Electric Quilt, so I'm going to try and enlarge it to make a large lap-size quilt.  Wish me luck!  I've started pulling some reds and a blue I had in my stash ~ but this calls for a trip to my LQS.




5 - Garden Fence quilt.  February was my month for the Newbie Quilters Bee (Hive #8), so I have lots of Garden Fence blocks to put together.  Might as well add it to this list!



So that's my list for this quarter.  I'm sure I can get at least one of these finished by June.  :)

Linking up with Adrianne ~ thanks again for taking over this year!!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely projects - hope you succeed in finishing them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects - hope you succeed in finishing them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you will be busy - have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite an ambitious list of quilts to finish for 2015! It makes me glad I decided to focus mainly on small projects this year. Now that I have my GNI finished I think I have only one other queen size quilt to quilt and that's it for large projects this year! Best of luck with them, I bet you finish every one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)