Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Next on the agenda

I know I have one more daughter quilt to make, but daughter #3 and I still have some decisions to make on that one.  But here are the fabrics we've picked so far (maybe) ~ all Cotton+Steel!




  So, in the meantime I've been cutting up pieces of Horizon by Kate Spain for another project!

I belong to another quilt group that picks one quilt a year, and each of us makes our own version of the same quilt.  This year they picked the Log Cabin Sparkle pattern out of a book called New Ways with Jelly Rolls: 12 Reversible Modern Jelly Roll Quilts by Pat and Nicky Lintott.  

So here's my work in progress for this week!




Linking up with Lee for WIP Wednesday!


3 comments:

  1. I just took a peek at your other daughter quilts. They're wonderful, and I'm sure this one will be no exception. I like the color palette of your other project, too. Have fun in Michigan (My beloved state.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Horizon and this quilt looks like it's going to be a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good so far. Love that blue/green fabric. Very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)