Tuesday, July 7, 2015

2015 Finish-Along ~ 3rd Quarter list.



Here's my list for the 3rd Quarter:

Continuing on (again) with a couple of things from last quarter.

1 - Star Light Star Bright Quilt.  Another quilt-along that I lagged way behind on ~ I have 4 blocks done and hope to make at least some progress this quarter.

               


2 - Diamond District.  I'm still on six blocks ~ maybe by the end of the year!


New on my list:

3 - Ocean Waves quilt for daughter #3.  Fabrics ready!


4 - Log Cabin Sparkles quilt.  



5 - 25-Patch Comfy Quilt.



I think I'm gonna be busy this quarter!  Linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side!

2 comments:

  1. This is a WONDERFUL list! I've always aspired to an Ocean Waves quilt...and your other projects look sew fun too! I really look forward to seeing ALL of them! Have a great time with these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun looking list! I'm curious how big your squares are in your 25-patch blocks...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)