Wednesday, November 25, 2015

WIP Wednesday ~ a few things

I can't believe it's been almost 6 weeks since I've posted anything.  I have been working on stuff, mind you, but haven't really taken any post-worthy pics.  (I think one of the reasons I haven't posted more is the crappy photos my phone takes ~ sorry about that!)  Thought I'd post some today anyway - photo-worthy or not!

I started hand-quilting my Medallion Star mini-quilt.  I haven't really warmed up to hand-quilting ~ my fingers and joints don't seem to react kindly after stitching just a few rows ~ so I don't think it will be something I'll be doing much of.  I will say, however, that with time my stitches have become a little teeny more even, so that's a plus.  

         

The Day Break blocks are coming along ~ 10 finished (one still needs its sashing).  Love this pattern by Julie Hermann @ Jay Bird Quilts!  I'm using the Simply Colorful collection by V & Co with Architextures in black by Carolyn Friedlander as the background.



I've made a lot of progress on my Log Cabin Sparkles quilt!  Top is done and I just need to piece a back together so I can get to the quilting ~ happy dance!  I love the way it's come together and Kate Spain's Horizon collection really makes this one.




All three of these projects are on my Finish-Along list ~ so that's a good thing!!

Linking up with Lee @ Freshly Pieced.



1 comment:

  1. Fabric is more used in everyday life which is why I love fabric.
    to get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:http://www.weaveron.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)