Sunday, October 1, 2017

2017 Finish-A-Long: 4th Quarter List


Quarter #4 is here!  Last quarter I finished 3 out of 3 ~ really happy with that!  I don't think I've ever finished all the projects on any list, but the list was pretty short because I knew we were going to be out of town for a long time.  Here's my list for the 4th quarter:

1 - Seasonal Silhouettes - December.  Still working with the Seasonal Silhouettes pattern book by Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts.  I love this month's pattern ~ haven't started it yet, but I have all the fabrics and I'm hoping to get it up by Christmas.


2 - Seasonal Silhouettes - January.  I have this one fused ~ hoping to finish it this quarter ~ it's one of my favorites!



3 - Christmas stockings for the twins.  Since we have new grandkids in our family, they desperately need stockings!  I happened to have a pattern by Sex Lux Fabrics for a Scrappy Spiral Stocking.  I don't think I'll do the spiral, but I love the size of this stocking, so I'll use it as a template.  I haven't decided whether to use this layer cake, or look for some brand new fabrics.






4 - C'est La Vie.  I used this pattern by Lella Boutique (from Fat Quarter Shop's November Sew Sampler Box) for a Christmas Mini.  I've been wanting to make this into a lap-size quilt ~ just like the pattern shows, I'm going to use charm packs of Olive's Flower Garden (just because I LOVE these fabrics!).  



5 - Freshly Picked Table Runner.  I love Bonnie and Camille fabrics, so when I opened up my September 2017 Sew Sampler Box I decided that I HAVE to make this gorgeous table runner!  Can't wait to dig into that Good Life charm pack!!


OK ~ I think I'm going to stop right here.  Five seems like a good number (actually 6 because I'm making 2 stockings) and with Christmas coming up ~ well, you know how that usually goes!  Good luck everyone!

5 comments:

  1. 5 does seem a good number. New to the FAL community and loving all the inspiration!! - TwoTinyMakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects! Stockings are a fun make and I agree the Olive's Flower Market prints are gorgeous! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2017 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the embroidery on the Christmas stocking is looking great
    Embroidery Machines

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)