Sunday, October 22, 2017

WIPs ~ Chocolatier BOM and a new tablerunner

Short post today with a few pics!  I focused on two projects this week ~ one block of the month and one new tablerunner.

Chocolatier BOM:

I finished the blocks for Month 4 and 5.

Month 4

Month 5

and here's the progress on this so far:


Next up ~ I started on the Freshly Picked tablerunner which was an exclusive pattern included with my September 2017 Sew Sampler Box.  I love Bonnie & Camille fabrics!  


I have all three blocks finished, just need to finish putting it all together.  It's on my 4th Quarter Finish-A-Long list, so that should give me a push!


Linking up with BOMs Away!

2 comments:

  1. Loving your blocks! Really different. Great table runner as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Choclatier blocks are fantastic! I love your fabrics in them. And, yes - I also love Bonnie & Camille fabrics - that's going to be a pretty runner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)