Sunday, April 1, 2018

2018 Finish-A-Long: 1st Quarter Results


Here are my results for the First Quarter:


1 - Chocolatier Block of the Month.   This is #1 on my list this quarter, because I'm hoping to put in in the Naples Quilters Guild Quilt Show this year (Feb. 23-24).  FINISHED!  and it got a ribbon!!  Blogged here.




2 - C'est La Vie.  I used this pattern by Lella Boutique (from Fat Quarter Shop's November Sew Sampler Box) for a Christmas Mini.  I've been wanting to make this into a lap-size quilt ~ just like the pattern shows.  I'm going to use charm packs of Olive's Flower Garden (just because I LOVE these fabrics!).  NO PROGRESS.



3 - Freshly Picked Table Runner.  I love Bonnie and Camille fabrics, so when I opened up my September 2017 Sew Sampler Box I decided that I HAVE to make this gorgeous table runner!  FINISHED!  Blogged here.




4 - Eldon Quilt by Edyta Sitar.  I attended a workshop for this pattern almost 2 years ago, and it's on my list to work on after the Naples Quilt Show is finished.  I finished 4 more blocks, so I have 6 done ~ I think I'll do 3 more.


 Two finishes out of 4 on my list ~ I can live with that!  

1 comment:

  1. Great progress on these! Congratulations on your ribbon, that's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)